Are you passionate about Drupal? Do you like to think outside the box, lead and inspire team members and find new ways to achieve excellence for clients? Is it time for a career change?
Aptitude Digital has an exciting opportunity for you.
As the senior Drupal developer at Aptitude, you will build a team that specializes in Drupal development. You will work with the design team to create innovative solutions for public and private sector clients. In collaboration with the DevOps team, you will build and deploy websites to enterprise containerized environments. Alongside the Digital Marketing team your projects will be user centric and focus on target audiences. Most importantly you will build a team of developers and create some pretty cool stuff.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Providing input to design team on technical and UX requirements.
- Architecting solutions based on business requirements and goals.
- Participate in the recruitment of junior developers.
- Conduct code reviews and provide mentorship of junior developers.
Your experience includes:
- 5+ years of full stack web development.
- 3+ years of direct Drupal experience.
- Understanding of how to select and configure a healthy contrib module.
- Ability to architect and implement custom modules.
- Integration of 3rd party libraries, data sources and services.
You have the following skills:
- CSS / SASS / Bootstrap
- LAMP Stack