Take the next step in your career on a team where your voice is heard. Make an impact on projects at every stage of their development. Work closely with an interdisciplinary team to create innovative solutions to meet our clients' specific needs.
Full-time / Work Term.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic and self-motivated Junior Developer to join our development team. This is a great opportunity to learn, challenge yourself and add Drupal development practices to your skill set while working on a variety of client projects.
Where we’re located:
Our office is in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get inspired with a stunning view of the Bedford Basin every day. Satisfy your cravings at the cafe and farmers market located just two floors down.
What you’ll do:
- Create, debug, and enhance Drupal websites based on business requirements and goals.
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate third party data consuming various APIs and databases
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for all devices.
- Work closely with team members across all disciplines implementing design and content.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience in web development.
- Familiarity with PHP (bonus: Drupal)
- Knowledge of Git source control (bonus: Git Flow Workflow)
- Proficient in HTML, and CSS (bonus: SASS and Bootstrap)
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends.
- Flexible and able to multitask multiple responsibilities.
What you excel at:
- Work/life balance. Our typical work week is 35 hours and we rarely go over 40.
- Health and dental insurance benefits.
- In addition to paid vacation, we recognize 11 stat holidays. Plus, we close between Christmas and New Year’s.
- No car? No problem! Get a discounted rate on bus passes.
- Not a morning person? Early riser? Choose hours that work best with your schedule.
- Cable guy coming between 9am and 5pm? Work from home.
Sound like the next step in your career?