Do you thrive on doing something different every day? Is the idea of learning about new industries and finding unique solutions exciting? Do you sincerely like people and want to build relationships? Then becoming an account manager with Aptitude offers you all of the above!
You will become the point of contact for clients – understanding their business goals and objectives. As a client advocate, you will work with designers, developers and digital marketing specialists to keep client projects on track and delivering results.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Discovering and understanding business requirements.
- Participating in web design process to ensure requirements are being met.
- Working with other teams to keep projects on schedule and overseeing quality on behalf of the client.
- Understanding website traffic patterns and working with the Digital Marketing team to create strategies to engage targeted traffic.
- Participate is writing sales proposals for your clients.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and priorities.
- You are adaptable – able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- You have an understanding of how web properties work to attract and engage target audiences. Even before the pandemic you were a believer in the web as a primary communication channel for businesses and government and have ideas on how it can be better.
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC and SMM. You can formulate a digital strategy to attract a target audience.
- You have appropriate training in marketing, communications or a related area.
- Ideally you have at least 1 year experience in an agency environment and 2 or more years’ experience with customer service.